Display 5760×1080 background image in triple monitor with native 1920×1080 resolution
I’m writing this guide because I struggled and could not find the solution online and hopefully this will help people who want display a 5760×1080 image (triple screen resolution) as their background properly.
- Identical triple screen monitors (1920×1080)
- NOT using nvidia surround
- Screen resolution is 1920×1080
To render your triple screen image, do the following steps:
- Right click your image and set as background (do not open your image and then set as background). Note: your background image would appear cropped and duplicated at 1920×1080 across all monitors.
- Right click your desktop and select “Personalize”
- At the bottom of the Personalize window, you should see “Desktop Background” with an image of your desired background image.
- Select the “Desktop Background”
- Change the “Picture Position” to ‘Tile’ and his Save Changes.
- Your 5760×1080 image should now render properly across all three 1920×1080 image.
If not, Good luck. hah.
How to create a triple monitor background image (Not my video):